Thank you to everyone who participated in TOFS Awareness Week.
Thank you for sharing your stories and experiences. We’ve loved reading them all. You really have made this a fantastic success!
This year’s TOFS Awareness Week launched on February 28th and coincided with Rare Diseases Day. Here are just some of the highlights:
- launched our 40th Anniversary Easter Raffle
- Rachael Scott appeared on BBC Radio Nottingham to talk about the condition
- 118 orders placed by members for resources including over 90 of our OA/TOF awareness window stickers and wristbands
- 18 requests from medical professionals to access to our library for healthcare professionals and get a free digital copy of The TOF book
- released two Q&A sessions on gastro issues faced by adults and children
- Unveiled our new-look, exclusive Lotte the Lottery Bear for the TOFS lottery
Awareness week may be over but there is still more to come from TOFS. Next up is our brand-new digital Handbook for OA/TOF management in Adulthood – which we are busy putting the final touches to. So, keep your eyes peeled for that very soon.
Since TOFS was founded 40 years ago we have been dedicated to helping anyone born with OA/TOF to be able to live life unlimited. Ian Morris’ arrival in the world in March 1979 was the motivating factor for the beginning of the TOFS Group. Here he is 40 years later CHEWING over the swallowing problems of marmalade sandwiches with Paddington!