This booklet is written for adults born with OA/TOF with other congenital anomalies in the VACTERL association and:
- Provides information for those born with these rare and complex conditions.
- Seeks to assist healthcare providers understand the additional malformations and how they may impact each other.
- Recognises the need for a high-quality transition from children’s services to adult services.
- Identifies the lifelong nature of some congenital anomalies and how individuals are not always fixed at the initial surgery.
- Endorses the need for multi-disciplinary, collaborative care pathways to improve health outcomes and quality of life.
If you require more than one copy, please request this in the “Order Notes” box during checkout.
Also available as an immediate download by clicking here.
For VACTERL support groups, please visit our useful links page.